Jaxon and I have been enjoying the 70 degree weather....we have been walking to many of the parks around our house...He loves it. He is very brave on everything...I on the other hand am scared to death....so I climb with him and slide right beside him...I am sure the other moms are making fun of me...oh well...my kid is in one piece! :)
Here is how our days go....
"Please mom can we go to the Park"
not quite sure how to explain a shadow to a 15 month old!! :)
Well, we are off to the park again.....Not missing the snow at all!







2 comments:
I'm so excited you have a blog! I have one for Judah too (it's private, but if you want to check it out just give me your email address via facebook and I'll send an invitation). We saw your Mom and sister at a concert at GBC recently but didn't have a chance to say hi... I've been wondering about you ever since! :)
Isn't it great how independent they become? ....well sometimes it is haha
He looks like he's lving the good life :)
Post a Comment