Monday, December 15, 2008

Elmo Live

OK...if you are a crazy mother like me you probably had to buy the hottest toy of the season for your child....Elmo Live...I am more excited about it I think than Jaxon will be.
I got it on sale at Kohl's...yay! I love bargains. I wanted to let you know they are still on sale at Kohls.com. $49.99 plus 25% off plus I have a coupon code for 15% off and you can use both discounts...if anyone needs one let me know and I would be happy to give you my coupon code!
Other than that I know I haven't blogged in awhile...other than a birthday blog. Most of you know my dad passed away on November 29th so we had to make an emergency trip home to Ohio. Not a fun trip to make but so nice to see my family....we are so close and got each other through this horrible time. I know he is in Heaven...such comfort when you know your loved ones are Christians! We lost John's mom to cancer last November and my dad to a heart attack this November...we are marking Novembers off the calendar from now on. We have had several bad ones in a row. As hard as it will be to not have John's mom or my dad celebrate Christmas with us we are rejoicing for them that they are in Heaven!
I don't have any pics of Jax from Ohio...I obviously wasn't thinking when we left for a flight at 3:30am to pack my cameras! We are lucky I packed the things he needed....
Well, not much else to blog about. Our Church, Cornerstone in Chandler, is having a ton of Christmas Eve services and they are having snow brought in and hayrides and a petting zoo, etc.. should be fun. Let me know if you would like to come...we would love to have you!

2 comments:

Becky said...

We'll be there! Looking forward to it. Can't wait to see the snow. Hope you're having fun with the kiddies! Back to work. -Becky

Jules said...

WHERE'S MY ELMO?! I want one! Probably can't find one here anymore... :(
What a good deal you got too...should've bought more than one! You could've been rich on Ebay :)

Hayrides?! At Christmas?! lol Bringing snow in...how fun!