I am back from Ohio....what a trip. I loved seeing all my family and friends! I was so excited I barely took any naps....but was still very well behaved! Tuesday night before our flight home on Wednesday am was the only night I was a little grouchy....I was sad to leave everyone.Mommy and daddy were busy getting me from place to place so I could see everyone...and in their haste didn't get the video camera out....darn it! They did get lots of pictures...except when we went to Akron....they clearly were tired too! They will have to take extra pictures the next time we go to Ohio!
I was very well behaved on the plane mommy and daddy said! I had a good time. I can't wait to go back! I know some of my family is coming to AZ to see me this summer and I can't wait to show them around and be as nice to them as they were to me when I was visiting them!
check out my slide show below! Till next time..........


No comments:
Post a Comment